PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Family Reunion

Hi Friends--

In about t-minus one month, my whole extended family will be meeting up in the Madison area for a fun-filled weekend full of family reunion goodness.  The last time my side of the family all got together, Jack was one.   He turns 10 in a few weeks.  Somehow, I ended up being on the planning committee for this big shindig.  It's been a lot of work, but I've actually had a lot of fun working with my Uncle Ken getting everything all set up.  Finding a weekend and a site that would work for everyone was the toughest part, but once that was done, the whole process got tons more fun.  Now that we're in the home stretch, I am busy planning activities and ice-breakers and corny games.   Activities + ice-breakers + corny games = completely up my alley!  I can't wait!  I keep getting all kinds of cryptic messages from my siblings (and parents) asking what I am planning, but I am keeping my ideas under wraps until the end of the month.  Once the weekend gets closer, I'll be sure to share activities and crafts will all of you, just in case you happen to somehow end up on a big family reunion planning committee, too.  : ) 

One thing I am thinking about creating is some sort of photo booth.  Because really?  How many of those stilted large-group-half-the-people-have-their-eyes-closed-photos actually end up in a frame?  On the other hand, I'd pay good money for a picture of my siblings and I posing with any of the above props. 

XO,

Vicki

Cute photo booth prop collage found (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment