PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 24, 2011

It's Time

Hi Friends--

Do you hear that spinning sound?  Those are the wheels in my head spinning out-of-control at the thought of doing a bathroom re-do (yahoo!)  I've had the same boring master bathroom for the past four years.  It looks pretty much the same as it did when we moved it.  So, I'm thinking it's time.  Time to add some color and texture and fun.  I'm tired of off-white.  I ran the idea past John and he seemed okay with it.  Then I asked about stripes.  And chevrons:

How fun is that wall?!?  I love it.  And I love the sunny yellow color.  I'm pretty sure I would have the happiest bathroom around if John painted a few chevrons painted on the wall.  And it would only have to be on one small wall (how hard could that be?). Plus, it would go perfectly with this print I've had in my favorites on Etsy for months:

I will post some "before" (sad) pictures next week.  Then it's game on!  Yay for redecorating!

Hope your day is filled with sunshine!

XO,

Vicki

Fabulous colorful bathroom found (here).  Chevron wall (love it!!) picture found (here).  You are My Sunshine found (here).

No comments:

Post a Comment