PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shower Inspiration

Hi Friends!

I got to sneak in a brief visit with my sister, Christy, on Sunday.  Of course, every time I see her, my excitement over her upcoming wedding just grows and grows.  I have been having the best time scouring Pinterest looking for lovely shower ideas.  Christy wants the theme to be a secret (it's awesome!), so I can't share too many details here on the blog, but I can share some of the beautiful photos that are inspiring me right now.  Aren't those photos gorgeous?  I'm dreaming of flowers and beautiful calligraphy on doilies and cakes with frilly frosting.  Having a wedding to look forward to is the best!

Have a lovely day!

XO,

Vicki

photo credits: purple flowers, chocolate cake, white ruffled cake, cupcakes, place setting, pink ruffled cake, pink flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment