PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome to Joyful Whimsy!


Hello Friends!

Welcome to my new blog home!  Isn't it fabulous?  I am beyond thrilled with the job Ms. Molly over at Life Made Lovely Designs did designing my new site (I love it)!  Working with Molly was a dream--she's so good at what she does! 

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Vicki, and I've been blogging over at So Very Vicki for about a year and a half (feel free to go check it out!).  I made the big name & address change because Emily and I are hoping to stock an Etsy shop this summer (fingers crossed!) and it just made sense to make the blog and the shop have the same name. 

So, Joyful Whimsy it is!

Joyful Whimsy is a blog about finding the fun in each and every day. I believe life is better when I'm intentional about counting my blessings and celebrating all of life's little joyful moments.  On Joyful Whimsy you'll find stories about my goofy day-to-day adventures, fun craft projects, yummy recipes and an occassional book review or two.   You'll read all about my wonderful husband, John, and my three  fabulous kiddos:  Emily, Madeline and Jack.  And of course, I'll keep you all up-to-date on Buster (the super dog), too.  : )

I'm so happy to be blogging again.  I've missed all of you so much!  My loyal readers really do make this blog feel like an on-line "home." 

So here's to new beginnings.  And to finding the fun in each day!

XO,
Vicki 


1 comment: