PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Harry Potter Mania!

           

Hi Friends!

Well, we finally (!!!!!) made it! Tonight's the *big* premier of the very last Harry Potter movie. All three of my kiddos are HUGE Harry Potter fanatics, so the excitement level is pretty much at a fever pitch around here today.  In a moment of clearly-I-don't-know-what-I-was-thinking, I not only told the girls they could go to the midnight showing, but I volunteered to drive.  It seemed like a good idea two months ago.  All I've got to say is they better remember this the next time they are mad at me!  : ) 

Do you have Harry Potter fans at your house?

XO,

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. not in my house, but several friends are seeing the premiere tonight!

    ReplyDelete