PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 1, 2011

Mid-Season Swim Awards


Hi Friends--

Today marks the 1/2 way point of our summer swim season.  Holy cow!! Time is really flying!!  In celebration of making it this far, we had a big pancake breakfast and an awards ceremony (of course!).  I started by giving out the serious awards, but the ones they liked best were the "Silly Duck" awards.  A couple of weeks ago I found a store downtown that sold hundreds of completely-cute (and totally odd) rubber ducks.  I knew right then and there that I had to pick some up for my swimmers.  Each swimmer got a duck that reminded me of something they've said or done in the past month. They loved them!  Next time, forget trophies and ribbons--kooky ducks are where it's at!  : )

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment