PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 25, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Hi Friends!

Sorry about the lack of posts the last couple of days.  Things with the Joplin fundraiser got a little crazy and then I spent the weekend recovering from it all.  : )  We ended up raising $1,259 for Joplin swimmers.  I am pretty darn excited about that.  The actual evening was completely fun.  It makes my heart feel good to do good things for other people.  And then if we can have a fun time in the process, even better!

This week my focus has shifted to getting ready for the upcoming family reunion.  I can't believe it's this weekend!  It seems like we've been planing it for forever.  I've got a pretty good handle on things, but I still have a few creative tidbits to get done before we go.  I bought a whole big bunch of fun door prizes and prizes that we're going to pass out to game winners.  My Uncle Ken really wanted me to plan some "good old-fashioned games," so I found some good old-fashioned prizes to go with the games.  Details and pictures to come, I promise!

What are you up to this week?

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment