PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Simple Beauty


Hi Friends!

Is it hot where you are?  It is "Africa Hot" around here!  And while I may be melting every time I step outside the house, my garden is completely thriving!  On Sunday I played around in my garden and I was thrilled with what I discovered.  There is so much beauty to be found this time of year--even in a vegetable garden!  My green beans went from teeny-tiny little strings to this all in the last week:



They are gorgeous, aren't they?  I only need about 30 more to feed my family!


I also spotted this beauty:


I'm seeing lots of cucumber salad and homemade pickles in our near future! 

I love having my own garden.  Growing things from seed is nothing short of a miracle, isn't it? 

Hope things are thriving where you are!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment