PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Heart Celeste


Hi Friends!


So today I want to introduce you to my blog friend, Celeste.  Celeste writes one of my very favorite blogs,  "On-Hand Modern."  She's a way-hip homeschooling mama of three adorable kiddos.  I've never actually met Celeste in real life, but I just know if she lived next door, we would be best buds.  Not only is she completely adorable and kind and completely creative, she can totally pull off red lipstick (yes, I'm jealous).  :)  Yesterday she wrote this blog about her experience with a crabby lady at the library.  I absolutely loved the way she handled the situation.   It kind of cemented her place in my heart as favorite-friend-I've-never-met. 

You rock, Celeste!

Sending you virtual hugs (and donuts with extra sprinkles!).


XO,

Vicki

PS  I totally swiped that gorgeous picture of Celeste off her blog.  Her husband took it.

1 comment:

  1. !!!!!!!

    i don't even know what to say. except that, truly, you are one of the kindest people i know. and this post made my day. (week! month!)

    i see your donuts with extra sprinkles and raise you two giant chocolate milks. cheers, dahling!

    xoxo,

    c

    ReplyDelete