PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 Days of Lists//Update #2


Hi Friends~

I'm moving right along on my "30 Days of Lists" book.  This class has been so much fun!  Who doesn't like making a list?   My little book is getting quite thick.   I may have to use bigger rings to keep it all together.
You've already seen list #17, but here's the layout:
List #18 was definitely one of my favorites--

Number 19 was a little tricky for me.  Although I would pay big money to the person who could get rid of the traffic between the middle school and the high school. : )

List #20 and 21 were fun.  I miss NYPD Blues like crazy!



You can check out my other lists (here) and (here).

Have a super day!

XO,
Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Yippie...and you are back too! What a glamorous blog! I love this list class- I have seen it pop up on a few blogs. I am sorry I missed it because like you I love list. Ok..off I go to poke around on here :)
    -jeny

    ReplyDelete