PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Favorite Book Characters


Hi Friends--

Today's 30 Days of Lists prompt was "Favorite Fictional Characters."  I had so much fun coming up with my list.  I went through my book journal, book-by-book.  I couldn't believe how many characters I could remember from books I read 4, 5, even 6 years ago!  Just for fun, I thought I'd share the list here.  If you're looking for a book with an unforgetable character or two, check out one of these:

Bhima: The Space Between Us, Thrify Umringar
Olly: Geek Love, Katherine Dunn
Margaret, Vida Winters:  The Thirteenth Tale, Diana Setterfield
Rachel: Moloka'i, Alan Brennert
Mariam: A Thousand Splendid Suns, Khaled Hasseini
Addy Shadd: Rush Home Road, Lori Lansens
Owen Meany: A Prayer for Owen Meany, John Irving
Scout: To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee
Henry: Saturday, Ian McEwan
Oskar: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, Janathan Safran Foer
Jacob: Water for Elephants, Sara Gruen
Lucile & Jean-Marie:  Suite Fracais, Irene Nemerorsky
Mr. March: March, Geraldine Brooks
Arnold: The Absolutely True Story of a Part-Time Indian, Sherman Alexie
Alice: Still Alice, Lisa Genova
Truly: The Little Giant of Abordean County, Tiffany Baker

Enjoy!!

XO,
Vicki

Fabulous print found (here).

No comments:

Post a Comment