PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Never Too Old


Hi Friends!

I am just beside myself with JOY today!  Out of the blue, the perfect little job just fell into my lap*!  Yahoo!  Starting next week (yikes!) I will be teaching a writing class at the Tech two times a week.   The best part is that the class meets during the day, so it won't take away from family time and I can still coach Emily's swim team! 

Please excuse me now, I'm off to do a little happy dance!

XO,

Vicki

*Thanks to my sweet friend, Robin, (who is also my Bible Study leader) who must have really talked me up big!  : ) Thanks, Robin!!!!  XOXOXO

Lovely photo and quote found (here)

2 comments:

  1. Let's hear it for the Girl!!!! I am so excited for you, dear friend. I cannot wait to hear the details. xoxo

    Amy

    ReplyDelete