PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 9, 2011

Party Prep


Hi Friends--

Sorry about skipping out on yesterday.  I had an orientation for my new teaching job (!) and coaching and mothering to do, so I had no time to play on the computer.  Today I'm running around like crazy getting everything together for Emily's big party.  Tomorrow after practice, all 43 of her teammates are invited over to make clipboard collages.  I'm not sure how this is going to work, space-wise, but this group doesn't seem to mind being all squished together.  The weather's supposed to be gorgeous, so maybe I'll throw a bunch of them outside.

My office has been transformed into supply central.  Hundreds of words cover my long table:

Yards of ribbons are ready to go:


New bottles of Tacky Glue are waiting, too:

Tomorrow there will be chaos in the Terlap house.  But it will be happy chaos. The best kind. : )

 I can't wait!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment