PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 1, 2011

School Days!

Hi Friends!

Well, today's the day!  Summer days are gone and all three kiddos are back to school.  Jack's school hosts a "Boo Hoo/Yahoo" breakfast in the cafeteria each year.  It doesn't seem like that long ago that I was one of those tearful mommies.  : )  I'm pretty sure I'd get laughed at if I cried this year.  But the truth is, I am a little sad that summer is over.  My kiddos are growing up, way too fast.  As I hugged my neighbor who was dropping off her adorable kindergartner, I told her to go ahead and cry.  I told her that in a blink of an eye, her kids would be in 10th, 8th, and 5th.  And then I got a little teary, myself.



Good luck, Emily, Maddie and Jack!  I hope this year is filled with fun challenges, new experiences and good times with friends.  Do your best, and always remember how much I love you!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment