PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 1, 2011

30 Days of Lists//Update #3

Hi Friends!

Happy October!  Can you believe it?!?  September is over, and so is my "30 Days of Lists" class.  I loved taking this little class, and I'm thrilled with how my book turned out.



All the pages and embellishments made for one very thick mini-album:

I got a little behind on my lists toward the end of the month, but I officially finished list 30 last night, right on schedule!  : )  Here's pictures of the last of my lists:


The kids and I had a good time coming up with what we'd do with our lottery winnings:


What do you like to do when you're sick?  Here's my list:


Last Sunday the prompt was, "Today's To-Do List."  Here's mine:

List #26 was "Things to Do Before My Next Birthday."  This one felt a little like a "To Do" list since my birthday is in October.  There's not a lot of time left to plan big adventures before the 23rd:


The kids thought list #27 was fun.  They had no problem coming up with my overused words and phrases:

List #28 was hard for me, "If I Ruled the World."  Wouldn't world peace be perfect?


September 2011 was pretty awesome, so coming up with list #29 was easy:


And last, but not least, list #30 was "I Am Proud of Myself For."  Here's what I came up with:




And there you have it!  I'm going to miss doing my daily list.  This class was so much fun.  You can see my other lists (here), (here) and (here).

Have a wonderful weekend!

XO,

Vicki

Linking up with Heather over at Life Made Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment