PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 7, 2011

ABC's of Me

Hi Friends--

I am totally stealing this "ABC's of Me" from the fabulous Jeny over at Jenypenny. (So glad you're back to blogging, my dear!).  And the photo comes from one of my very favorite blogs, Meadowbrook Farm.  And no, the photo doesn't have anything to do with this post, I just like it.  It's pretty much fall perfection in a photo, don't you think? 


A. Age:  Really??? 
 
B. Bed size:  Queen

C. Chore that you hate: Unloading the dishwasher.

D. Dogs:  Buster, the super dog!

E. Essential start to your day:  chai tea latte

F. Favorite color: sea glass blue/green

G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 5'9.  But I think I'm shrinking in my old age.  If this keeps up, I may get to shop in the petite section before I die.
I. Instruments you play: (used to...) clarinet, viola
J. Job title: Assistant Coach, Adjunct Professor

K. Kids: Emily, Maddie, Jack

L. Live: Wisconsin

M. Mother’s name: Elenor
N. Nicknames: Mom, Mama, Coach

O. Overnight hospital stays: 3 for births, once for asthma in high school

P. Pet peeves:  people who don't let you in in traffic, people who are rude for no reason

Q. Quote from a movie: "I guess the kidding around is pretty much over."

R. Right or left handed: Left

S. Siblings: Tom, Tommy, Christy, David

U. Underwear: Yes
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussels sprouts

W. What makes you run late: Trying to shove 10lbs of stuff in a 5lb bag.  Always.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Left foot, teeth, right arm

Y. Yummy food that you make: I'm pretty famous (in my own mind) for my chocolate chip cookies and monster cinnamon rolls.  Also?  Appetizers.  I rock the appetizer.
Z. Zen time:  Any time I get to sit and read and get lost in a good book.

Happy Friday!

XO,


Vicki

PS  Not sure what is up with the spacing on this one, but I'm running late (see W above), so no time to fix.  Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment