PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Two New Things


Hi Friends--

Do you read The Modern Marigold?  If not, you should!  The Modern Marigold a lovely little blog written by a very creative woman named Amanda.  I have been reading Amanda's blog and following her Pinterest boards for a while now.  I adore her style.  This week I stumbled upon her new "pin-did challenge."  The idea behind her challenge is to encourage people to actually make something they admired enough to pin on their Pinterest boards.  Amanda's challenge made me smile--for months now I have had a ball pinning this and that to my inspiration boards.  Each time I do, I think, "Oh, I am totally going to make that!"  Let's just say that my boards are chock-full of inspirational pictures of things that have not turned into reality. Until now that is.  Now I've got Amanda's "pin-did challenge" to prod me into making something (because you know I love a good challenge!).  Each Tuesday she will host a link-up where bloggers can link their pictures/blogs detailing their creative projects.  I am totally going to take Amanda up on this challenge!  One good project a week will keep my creative juices flowing, for sure.  Be sure to check back next Tuesday to see the first project.  Oh, and if you want to follow my Pinterest boards, click (here).



The other little project I got involved with this week is an international craft swap organized by my super-creative friend, Monika, over at I Love It All.  Monika and her friend, Sophie, hooked up crafters from around the globe for this fun swap.  My partner is Tess who blogs at Tess & Lena, and lives in France.  I am excited to put together a fun box of craft goodies for Tess to use.  I will be sure to post pictures of what comes my way from Tess.

I'm off to figure out which pinned craft I'm going to make this week.  Hope you have a fabulous day!

XO,

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. You find the coolest projects. I think often that I need to DO more and PIN less!

    Just left some love on your French swappers blog!

    ReplyDelete