PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Friends!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with all the things that make the day *truly* special:  family, friends, turkey & football.  : )  We are headed down to Tom and Tommy's house to celebrate all of our blessings (there are so many!).  On Friday the girls and I get to go see Christy try on her wedding gown (so, so excited!!!).  On Saturday, John's parents will head up here and we'll celebrate Thanksgiving all over again (because, clearly, one celebration is never enough!).  : ) 

I am thankful, today and every day, for all the blessings in my life;  for a husband who loves me; 3 strong, healthy, fun children; for a family full of friends, and for friends who are like family.

Life is good.

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment