PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Santa's Workshop


Hi Friends!

Come take a peek at what I've been working on!  The girls, Amy and I are going to set up a table at the MOPS craft fair, so we're busy, busy, busy creating all kinds of Christmas goodies to sell.  I've never done a craft fair before, so I'm a little nervous about the whole thing.  I really like everything we're making, though, so if worse comes to worse, I'll just keep it all and use it around the house.  : )  I plan on making a few of the ball wreaths like the one above.  I love how it's turning out.

Emily and Maddie made a whole bunch of these adorable magnets:
with bottle caps and resin.

Jack made a couple of these pine cone trees:


And Maddie strung a whole bunch of pompom garland:

Emily's whipping up a couple of cute Christmas banners:
and Amy and Jack made a couple of these cuties:

I also plan on making a few December Daily/Christmas Mini Albums to sell.  Yay!
My craft room looks like a Christmas explosion with all the supplies laying around.  There are ornaments and pine cones and ribbon and felt squares everywhere!  I can't wait to get back down there and work some more!

I'm off to play!

XO,

Vicki

2 comments:

  1. YAAAAY for crafts!!!! We have been doing turkey crafts like CRRAAAZZZYYY around here! I love it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete