PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Totally Doing This//Happy Day Project



Hi Friends--

I was stumbling around looking at all the goodness featured on my favorite blogs this morning and came across "The Happy Day Project," as twist on "Random Acts of Kindness" created by Julie over at Joy's Hope and Jeannett over at Life Rearranged.  The Happy Day Project is a week-long celebration of random goodness (and as a bonus, it involves free cute printables!).  I love happy challenges like this one, and even though I'm a little late to the party, I'm going to go ahead and join in.  I'll just do Monday and Tuesday's prompts today.  Here's what the week involves:



I think this project is just what I needed this week.

Want to join me?  Come on!  We can arrive late together (because it's always better to walk into a party late if you've got a friend by your side!).

I'm off to bake and write!

Have a wonderful day!

XO,

Vicki



No comments:

Post a Comment