PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 5, 2011

December Daily 2011


Hi Friends!

Well, so far I'm 4/4 on this year's December Daily!  I'm going to try really hard to keep this up, but as I said before, I'll be happy with whatever ends up in this cute little album, whether it's 25 pages, or 12.  After much deliberation, I chose the cover above for my album.  I just love aqua and red, don't you?  I'm usually stick to traditional Christmas colors (red, green, white), but I thought I'd try something different this year.

Here's a peek at what I've completed so far:
















I'm intentionally keeping my pages simple, in hopes that if I don't feel compelled to create a masterpiece on each page, I'll keep going through December.

I also plan on doing a little Christmas celebrations album once the holiday is over.  I'll be sure to share that with you once it's done.

Are you doing a December Daily?  How's it coming along?

XO,

Vicki

I'm linking up with Heather over at Life Made Lovely.

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh this is so great!!!! :-) way to go!
    clad your craft sale was a success AND that you are keeping the wreath - too good to pass up!
    happy monday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the aqua and red combo.. it just makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete