PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Mini Album//2011
















Hi Friends--

Ta-Da!  Christmas 2011 is in the books (literally!).  I just finished my Christmas mini album and I couldn't be more thrilled with how it turned out.  I used the supplies I got from The Creative Place kit I bought, plus a whole big bunch of my own supplies.  I kept the documenting rather simple, and did a lot of just picture-to-picture mounting so the book didn't get too thick.  I didn't take pictures of all of my pages, because you've already seen most of them on my Christmas blog. 

I can't believe I already have this album done! 

And now...on to the next project!

Hope you have a creative day!

XO,

Vicki

3 comments:

  1. YOU should be VERY proud my dear friend!!! It looks WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE your handwriting, by the way :) what wonderful memories to treasure ... your family is beautiful!
    Have an excellent weekend!!!
    ** any special plans? **
    xo,
    maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album is wonderful and mine is truly an amazing gift of love. Thank you from my heart for our wonderful keepsake of a very special Christmas indeed. I wonder how you chose what to include in our books, as every picture you took has a bit of magic of the holiday. Thanks again for our special "love gift" of Christmas memories, we'll treasure it always, as we treasure you, Vicki.

    Love and hugs,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to leave a comment about how you were able to capture your families memories in such a special and warm way, but when I read your Mom's comment, I could just feel how proud of you she is and how you must be a treasure to everyone you meet. So glad to know that your Dad was able to be home for the festivities.

    ReplyDelete