PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Best $20 I've Spent This Year & My Slight Curly Girl Obsession

Hi Friends!

Check out my new fabulous 3-sided rack!  I scored it from the local video store when it went out of business (sadness).  When I bought the rack, the owner, Charlene, asked me what I was going to do with it.  I knew the possibilities were endless!  For now, I've got one side filled with cards, one side holds a few of my mini albums and the other side holds some paper and supplies that I'm currently using on a project.  (And yes, I know that's a lot of cards.  And yes, I do own pretty much the entire Curly Girl card collection.  I think it's about time to put some in the mail.  Note to Self:  No more new cards until that side of the rack looks empty!)

Every now and then, I host craft parties at my house.  I'm planning on using the rack to put supplies on for those parties.  Won't that be perfect?!?
I love scoring awesome finds for under $20!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment