An Incomplete List of Things I Cannot Do:
1. Any math that involves parenthesis, more than one letter, or fractions, except in relation to baking; I'm pretty good with 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and 2/3.
2. Operate anything that requires the use of more than one remote control.
3. Change a flat tire.
4. Read a map. Or fold a map.
5. Use a sewing machine.
6. Pass up on a bet with Karen.
7. Do a French braid.
8. Do that really cool whistle that requires fingers.
10. Root for Michigan.
11. Read more than one book at a time.
12. Bowl (I gave it the old college try...)
13. Use the grill.
14. Roll up a hose. Or Christmas lights.
16. Keep the budget in my head.
17. Follow directions that involve the words "north," "south," "east," or "west".
18. Clean a mirror.
19. Cut the grass.
20. Say "No" to Buster.
That was fun! What's on your list?
PS This post was completely inspired by this list over on Turning Pages.