PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 9, 2012

A Little Bit Obsessed//Mason Jars

 Hi Friends!

Confession time:  I may have a little problem.  Well, more like an obsession--with blue mason jars.  I can't help it--I just love their simple beauty.  I find them all over the place--at garage sales and thrift stores and antique malls.  I never spend very much on them, but when I find a good deal, I tend to buy them all.
Blue mason jars are all over my house.  The little grouping above lives in my office.  The one below is in my dining room:
 I have some on the left side of my mantle:
And another one on the right side:
 Here's one in a corner of my craft room:
 And here's a couple I used for a simple centerpiece:
I even use them at parties.  I used these to hold toppings at Jack's birthday party:
So what do you think?  A little out of control?  Perhaps.  But unlike my Diet Coke addiction*, at least this one isn't bad for my health.  : )

XO,

Vicki
PS  I'm coming up on my 2-year anniversary of being "clean" from Diet Coke!  Yahoo!

1 comment:

  1. There is so much you can do with mason jars and honestly, This is the first time ive noticed blue ones!
    Im now over a year clean from Diet Coke! Yes, I was addicted too. Im a believer in this!

    ReplyDelete