1. Jack has been a maniac on the trampoline. He and his gang of buddies spend hours on it every day after school. This makes me irrationally happy.
2. Maddie wore a new skirt to school today. She wants me to get her "Spanks" to wear under it. Not to hold in the jiggles (she has none), just because that's what everyone is doing. I wonder who started that.
3. I am going to make a big batch of homemade granola today.
4. I have not touched one single item in the basement since I posted that Hoarders picture.
5. I am in full-on shower planning mode. We stopped at Ikea on the way home from Chicago this weekend and I found THE PERFECT thing to decorate the walkway.
6. Yes. I am going to decorate the walkway for Christy's shower.
7. I have not been to the gym since last Wednesday. I am in a slump.
8. I wish John was home. Life seems tilted without him.
9. I am out of concentrated cherry juice. I can definitely tell. I need to go to GNC today.
10. One of my students wrote a process paragraph on how to take a temperature rectally. That's a first.
11. I am weirdly disappointed that they left out the part where District 11 sent Katniss the bread in the Hunger Games movie.
12. The other day Maddie and I went to the grocery store. While we were checking out, she thanked me for all the fabulous food that was in the cart. The cashier said she doesn't think she ever thanked her parents for food when she was growing up.
13. Buster has been sleeping on Jack's bed. This makes both of them very happy.
14. I have no teams left in my NCAA bracket. None. It was not my year.
15. I can't wait to get out in the boat.
16. I just sent out letters to my summer swimmers. I can't believe it's already time to be thinking about summer swim season.
17. There are 852 pictures of Emily posted on Facebook from her trip to Chicago this past weekend with Drama Club.
18. Maddie had solo and ensemble contest yesterday. Her solo was rather melancholy. It was lovely.
19. Jack finished his Magnet testing yesterday. He loved solving the puzzles. He must get that from John.
20. We have not watched the Golf Channel once since John left.