PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Recipe For A Perfect Day












Hi Friends!

Yesterday was just about the most perfect day, ever!  It was 77 degrees and sunny in March (in Wisconsin!)!  The kiddos had a half-day of school, and we took full advantage of it.  They wanted to put up the trampoline, so I made a deal with them:  be my "poop spotters" and once we are done, they could jump all day.  Is there anything grosser than the first big spring poop pickup?  I think not.  Four full WalMart bags later, the kids and I were done.  Yuck!  Putting up a trampoline involves a big bunch of teamwork--stretching all those springs in place is not easy.  After a quick group picture, the jumping began.  I settled in on the deck with Mockingjay-- and snapped a few action photos.  The kids would jump for a while, take a break, and then head back out to jump some more.  I love it!  Dinner was voted on by the kids:  chicken braid, it was.  Yum!  All-in-all, a fabulous day!

I just love spring, don't you?

XO,

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a perfectly perfect day and the chicken braid looks extra yummy!

    P.S. Gordon cracks up every time he watches Big Bang, which makes me crack up at him cracking up.

    ReplyDelete