Another list. Enjoy.
1. I collect old wooden spools of thread, but I do not know how to sew.
2. I can not eat anything that looks even slightly runny, like sunny-side-up eggs or custard.
3. I never look at the author's picture until after I finish the book.
4. I get mad if the author's picture is on the back cover.
5. I love to take pictures of people, but I hate to get my picture taken.
6. I only check my voicemail about once a week. If that.
7. I really don't like wearing shoes.
8. I am awesome at sweating.
9. I have conversations with Buster, and I feel free to answer on his behalf.
10. I love anchovies.
11. I listen to ESPN all the time in my car.
12. I laugh when I see people fall down--but only if they are okay.
13. I also laugh when I get scared on roller coasters.
14. I hate socks even more than shoes.
15. I really, really wanted to be a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader when I was younger.
16. Mushy things gross me out, especially cookie dunking.
17. The Star Spangled Banner chokes me up. Every time.
18. I love quarters.
19. Nothing freaks me out more than swimming into a hairball or a used Band-Aid.
20. I hate writing in pencil.