PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 23, 2012

I Heart Free Stuff {Especially When It's Fabulous!}

Hi Friends!
Wow!  What did we do before Pinterest?  Well, for one, I'm pretty sure I would have missed out on all kinds of fabulous free printables. Tomorrow you'll see a couple of these fun little freebies incorporated into my Project Life layout.  If you like what you see and want to print out your own cards, I've added all the links at the end of this post.  Here are a few of my favorites:
I love the ones that look like library cards.
So cute!
Yay for color!

I love these orange and aqua designs:

Cute day-of-the-week cards:
Cute little flags:
 Fun primary flags:
Yay for fun, colorful, well-designed freebies! 

Happy Crafting!

XO,
Vicki
The colorful cards and the library card printables are from here. The cute days-of-the-week cards are from here.The fun little pastel flags are from here. Cute pennants are from here here. The fabulous orange and aqua cards are from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment