PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 6, 2012

Just a Couple More Days...



Hi Friends,

I am just days away from getting to hug John again--Yahoo!  It seems like FOREVER since he left.  And, believe me, I know I am extremely blessed that I have a fantastic, dependable, supportive, (completely hot) husband who is just away on an extended business trip.  I know it could be worse...he could be deployed in a desert on the other side of the world or have a job that keeps him away for months on end.  Or, he could work a job that puts him in danger every day.  As it is, he's an electrical engineer who uses his big brain to solve problems.  He's not in danger, and for the most part, he works in an office that's less than 2 miles away. 

Every time John goes away, I realize how blessed I am to have a partner in the raising children game.  Being a single mom is hard!  (Although it is definitely easier than it used to be;  my kids sleep through the night and take care of all their own hygiene.)  I miss having John to bounce things off of.  It's hard having to make every single decision on my own.  When difficult situations come up, John is always my go-to guy.  Sometimes the only thing that separates me being able to handle a situation and me completely loosing it is a look from John.  I don't know how single moms do it. 

Less than a week!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment