PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 2, 2012

Project Life//Week 1 (February 12-18)


Hi Friends!

Well, it's official:  I love Project Life!  I finally sat down and started my album.  For some reason, I've been a little intimidated about getting started.  Weird, right? I started with February 12-18, which seems random, but that's actually when I first decided to take on Project Life.  I'm going forward from there.  This isn't even the whole layout for that week (I've still got to do the weekend [Denise, Tony, and Isabella visited!])--but I was excited about sharing yesterday's progress, so I'm posting what I finished, and then I'll show you the rest once it's done. 
I am going to stay committed to my goal of only using things I already have for these albums.  It's fun to mix things I already have with what came in the Core Kit. 
I can't wait to get back down to my craft room and finish some more pages. I'm anxious to get caught up so I can focus on the here and now.

Hooray for new creative projects!!

XO,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment