PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 20, 2012

This Makes Me Ridiculously Happy


Hi Friends,

Happy Friday!  Did I mention that my Friday started Tuesday afternoon?  My Thursday class was cancelled because of a teacher conference something-or-other (must not be for adjuncts because I know zip about it), so I've been enjoying a 5 day weekend.  Yahoo!  Yesterday I had nothing on my schedule (nothing!) so I ended up playing in my craft room and printing out a whole mess of freebies (more on that in a later post).  I also went through and organized all my Project Life supplies.  During the day, I like to sit down in my office and create, but at night I like to be up with the family.  I have been schlepping my supplies up and down the stairs for a few weeks now.  Yesterday I decided just to pair down everything into one easy-to-carry basket.  Voila!  Everything I need right at my fingertips.  It kind of makes me ridiculously happy. It's the small things in life, right? : )

What is making you happy today?

XO,
Vicki

1 comment:

  1. DROOOOLING over your fabulous basket of crafty goodness!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Hope you had a delightful weekend!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete