PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 21, 2012

Fresh Clipboard

Hi Friends!

It seems completely hard to believe, but my semester at FVTC is *officially* over!  I posted my grades on Saturday, and now all I have to do is sort through all my papers and notes and organize things for next semester.  

Now that teaching is done, it's time to focus on the upcoming swim seasons.   I go from coaching summer swim camp right into coaching summer swim team, and then right into the girl's high school season.  I can't wait!  The swim camp thing is new--it will just be 4 days at the high school for kiddos in grades 1-8.  It should be a lot of fun--it's been a while since I've worked with little ones.

This year's summer team is going to be awesome.  I'm going to have all my fabulous pigeons back, plus a bunch of my high school girls.  I can't wait!  My summer team is truly a special group of young adults.  I love each and every one of them.  I have coached most of those swimmers for years.  I even get some of my college swimmers to come back every now and then during the summer.

I'm also excited about entering season 2 as a Neenah High School coach.  I love, love, love my swimmer girls, and I can't wait to see what the upcoming season holds.  It should be another championship year for NHS.  The best part of all:  both Emily and Maddie will swim for me this summer and then again on the high school team.  Yahoo!

I whipped up that clipboard over the weekend.  I'm known for my collage clipboards, and my old one was starting to look, well...old.  I'm thinking I needed a fresh clipboard for a fresh season of swim team.  Yahoo!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment