PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Passed!

Hey Friends!

Yesterday was the last day of my life guarding class, and I'm proud to say that I passed with flying colors! As part of my coaching job, I need to be certified as a lifeguard and in CPR/AED.  I've done this class before, but never all in one week and never with an instructor like the one I had this week;  she was a toughy!  I guess that is what you want when you're training lifeguards, but seriously???  That lady scared the you-know-what out of me!  : )  I found myself thinking, "Man!  I am getting too old for this" about 852 times this week.  I am bruised and battered.  On the plus side,  I am confident that if there was an emergency at the pool I'd be able to handle it.  So, thank you, Kelli, for being so hard on us.  Hopefully I'll never have to use any of the many skills you (re)taught me this week!

XO,

Vicki

1 comment: