PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Pictures of Matt Grevers, Just for Mom

Dinner conversation last night centered around the Olympics and the blog I wrote about my favorite moments (so far).  Apparently, my family didn't like the picture I posted of Matt Grevers yesterday.  I didn't even remember what it looked like, but I couldn't imagine that I had posted an unflattering picture of him.   She told me he looked like a chipmunk.  Jack, Emily, and Maddie all made the same face to show me what it looked like.  They definitely looked like chipmunks.
When we got home from dinner, I checked the blog.  They were right.  But, in my defense, I think it is an awesome picture of him.
I decided maybe I needed to post some more flattering pictures, just for mom.  Not bad, right?  : )

XO,

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. They are ever so much better, Vicki! That is too great a face to have him be remembered as "looking like a chipmunk". Thanks so much for the update!
    XO XO
    Mom

    ReplyDelete