PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Best Gift Ever!

Hi Friends!

Want to know the quickest way to my heart?  Write me a handwritten note.  Want to make me cry?  Fill a book with all sorts of handwritten notes and pictures and give it to me at the end of the season.  That's exactly what my summer team did.  And let me tell you, I LOVE the album they put together for me.  I love that they all got together one night and came up with a book of goodness for me. I love that each page is unique and truly reflects the personality of each swimmer.  Take a peek at what they did:














Oh, my goodness! I love my Pigeons.  And I love that they made this book for me.  Thanks, Pigeons, for putting all that love into one place for me to look at over and over.

XO,

Vicki

PS You can click on any photo to make it larger.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blessing! You deserve all of the goodness that it contains, and then some. Congratulations on making a difference in all of those lives! (I LOVE the underwater photos!)

    ReplyDelete