PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hello, Friends!

Well, we are down to just one trick-or-treater left in the Terlap family.  And to be honest, I can't imagine Jack ever giving up the chance to get free candy.  My boy loves candy!  Jack is going to go out with some of his friends the minute it becomes "legal", which in our city is 4 pm.  Jack's got a three hour window, and he intends to use his timely wisely.  He asked me if it was okay for Davis' mom to pick him up from school so that he and Davis wouldn't be 12 minutes behind like they would be if they took the bus home.  He's hardcore, that one.  : )

This year I'm going to miss most of trick-or-treat time because I'll be at practice.  Boo.  I love passing out candy and seeing all the costumes.  Speaking of costumes, a friend took me out to lunch today and our waitress was dressed up as a nun, habit and all.  It was a little bit disconcerting, honestly.   I would have rather had the roller derby queen waitress.

I hope you all have fun tonight!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment