PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Project Life//December 31st-January 6th


Hi Friends!

The first week of 2013 is in the books!  I know I've said it a million times, but I really love Project Life.  I love that I am back to documenting our life in such an easy and fun way.  I love that I'm capturing all kinds of little moments--not just the big ones.  It's so much fun to go back and look at these albums.
 Last week was filled with New Year's Eve activities, a special Austrian dinner prepared by Raffi, and a Sunday trip up to the UP to ski at Pine Mountain. As promised, I broke out my stash and went to town.  I am determined to use up what I have before I buy more this year (with the exception of the Seafoam kit. I am totally buying Elise's fabulous kit as soon as it gets listed on Amazon.com this weekend.)  But that's it.  Seriously.  Less in 2013.
Speaking of "Less", I made sure my One Little Word 2013 was documented in my spread.  I'm thinking of documenting my monthly goals in PL, too, but maybe not.  This is supposed to be a family album, after all. The "January 2013" card on the top left was a free printable from here.  I liked its simplicity, especially since the rest of the layout is rather busy.  I also liked how it balanced the "All you need is less" card on the upper right.

On to week #2 of 2013!  Are you doing Project Life?  I'd love to see your layouts--leave me a link in the comments!  Thanks!

XO,

Vicki

PS I'm linking up with Jessica over at The Mom Creative.

3 comments:

  1. Less indeed - what a great word for 2013! Glad to see someone sticking with Sunday - Saturday format. It seems like lots of people have switched to Monday - Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and what a great word to go with for the year. I'm working on my 2013 and 2012 in tantum at the moment. It's not easy but hopefully I'll get caught up soon and can relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun ski trip. We are going the end of the month and can't wait. I like the look of your pages and think its a great idea to use your stash. I'm trying to go digital and not buy anymore stuff either but it's so hard.

    ReplyDelete