PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What I Made Wednesday #3--Felt Ball Magnets

Hi Friends!

Welcome to What I Made Wednesday #3!  This week's project is about as simple as it gets.  In fact, it took me way longer to photograph this project than it did to make it (true story).  

I've had a crush on all things felt for quite a while now, so when I saw these amazingly bright, happy felt balls over at Ornamentea a few years ago, I fell head-over-heels in love. I immediately ordered a set and then tried to come up with something to do with them.  For a while, they sat in a bowl in the middle of my dining room table.  Then, they went into a vase.  Then, they got shifted into the den.  A few weeks ago, I found them in a box.  Clearly, that's no place for them, so I decided to give them a new life as magnets.  Thankfully, I had a whole bunch of assorted sizes of magnets laying around from a previous project, so I just fired up the glue gun, and stuck them on.
Then I had fun sticking them all over the place.  I think I like them best on the big chalkboard in my office: 
 Hooray for another simple, fun (and functional!) project!
Have you made anything fun lately?

XO,

Vicki

The "Long Live Handmade" postcard came with an order from Elise's Etsy store, back in the day.  It's been hanging in my craft room since the day it arrived. These days she sells handmade goodness here.

1 comment: