PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, February 15, 2013

Currently


enjoying having John home again!
prepping tonight's big Valentine's dinner with Amy and Bob
thrilled to have a free weekend.  Seriously thrilled.
missing Breaking Bad.  Maddie and I finished all the previous seasons on Netflix.
looking forward to dog sitting for Money while Christy is away.
making homemade Ranch bread.
resisting the urge to go get a pedicure.  I know I can do it myself, but I love having it done for me.
writing more recommendations.  So. Many. Recommendations.
preparing to visit colleges with Emily.  Already?!?
eating .lots of spinach in everything.
loving the sunshine pouring through my windows.
craving Sourpatch Kids.  They are ridiculously addictive.

What's going on with you today?

XO,

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. Free weekends are the best - I hope you have the most wonderful time.
    Also, I totally feel the same way about pedicures. It is one of the loveliest treats, isn't it?
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete