PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Project Life {February 4-10}


Hi Friends!

Last week is in the book!  Of course, the highlight of the whole week came two hours before the week ended, which is when I picked John up from the airport.  It was so good to see his face again after 4 weeks!  Lots of pictures (including 2 of me--unheard of!) and not as much journaling this week.    

 Saturday was Boy's Sectionals, and we ended up taking 3rd--by .5 points.  Every race & dive counted!  We are sending 2 relays, 2 individual swims, and 2 divers to the state meet.
Last week my beloved Illini knocked off #1 ranked Indiana, which made me ridiculously happy, so I had to include it in my spread.  Go Illini!!

Love this project.  Love it!

XO,

Vicki

3 comments:

  1. Nice spread. Love that you + me card and the colors in your week. Great close up shots of various things. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice spread and I love the photo of you and your husband - you look so cute together. :) Thanks a lot for sharing another week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages with a nice mix of interesting photos, print, type, quote and all!

    ReplyDelete