PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 12, 2013

Five for Friday


WooHoo!!  It's Friday and Raffi's birthday, and my parents are coming up for the weekend!  It doesn't get much better than that!  Here's five links that caught my attention this week.  

*My brother was elected alderman of Blue Island, Illinois (so proud!!).  I didn't get to put a yard sign up for him like Christy did, but if I did, I would have ordered one of these, and then had it personalized with his name.  

*Emily is in New York with the band.  I am so jealous.  New York is the coolest.  Seriously.  You know what else is cool?  These photos (including the one above) by Vivian Maier, a nanny, "who has now wowed the world with her photography, and who incidentally recorded some of the most interesting marvels and peculiarities of Urban America in the second half of the twentieth century."  Her photos make me want to go out and take pictures of knees and hemlines and other awesome every day stuff.  

*I won a giveaway from one of my favorite blogs.  I loved that she put my name on the picture.  I totally had to print it out so I could put it in my Project Life.  (Geek alert!)

*I really want to make a set of these.  But not with quotes from Downton Abbey;  I'm still mad about the Matthew thing.

*I want to make one of these, too.  So cute.

Have a great weekend friends!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment