PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Project Life {College Visits}

Hi Friends, 

I know what you're probably thinking:  Good Lord!  Is she just now doing the layout from the Spring Break college visits?!?  And the answer would be, yes.  Yes.  I am that far behind.  I'm not sure what happened, but I kind of lost my creative mojo in April.  It was weird, and I'm hoping it's over.  One of the best parts of Project Life is that even when my pages aren't fabulous, they still do a great job telling our story.
 I feel like I documented Emily's college visits pretty well on the blog, so I just used pictures and a few pieces of  the brochures each school gave us.
The only things I added were a couple of wood veneers from Freckled Fawn. 
And now I'm off to get Easter in my book.  I'm hoping to have another update later today.

Thanks for looking!

XO,

Vicki

PS  Northwestern is still Emily's #1 choice, in case you're interested.

PPS I'm linking up with Jessica over at The Mom Creative:

1 comment:

  1. Don't be harsh on yourself, I've just finished week 4 and still have 6 weeks from last year to complete!

    ReplyDelete