PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Currently


time : 9:06 am

location : Sitting in John's chair in the family room.  Buster is right beside me.wearing : Yucky workout clothes from this morning's spin class.  I haven't showered yet.  Yes.  I am completely lovely.

eating : Cherry tomatoes right out of the plastic container.

listening : To nothing.  It is completely silent except for the clickity-clack of my fingernails hitting the keyboard.

on my desk : all sorts of supplies for this week's PL layout and the scrapbook Raffi is working on to take home with her.


loving :  Arrested Development on Netflix--my latest obsession.


feeling : excited that summer vacation is almost here.


wondering : why Emily gets so many headaches all the time.


enjoying : going to Greg's lacrosse games.  Between Raffi and Greg, I have developed quite a love of lacrosse this spring.


looking forward : to meeting Raffi's mom on Friday.


on my nightstand : A whole big stack of fabulous books to read:  A Constellation of Vital Phenomena, Anthony Marra, Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, David Sedaris, Toughness, Jay Bilas, The Burgess Boys by Elizabeth Strout, Life After Life, Kate Atkinson, and And the Mountains Echoed, Khaled Hosseini. 

What's up with you today?

XO,


Vicki




No comments:

Post a Comment