PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 3, 2013

Five For Friday

Oh, Friends!

I am soo glad it's Friday--how about you?  Here are a few things that caught my attention this week:


1.  I loved this article on being responsible for the energy you bring into the room.  I have said that statement at the beginning of each and every class I have ever taught.  It is such an important lesson.

2.  I spent way too much time pouring over this (new-to-me) blog, Lost.  The photography and writing are inspiring.  I want to take pictures of strangers and share their stories.  Check it out.

3.  So as a gift to John, I am learning to play golf.  I figure if I start lessons now, I might be able to play with him by the time he retires.  I bought this shirt this week.  I figure I need to at least look good while I'm learning.

4.  I love this free printable by Sarah Jane Studios. I want to print it out REALLY big and hang it in my house.  The verse behind it really resonates with me:  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

5.  These sunglasses are all kinds of perfect.  (Except for the price tag)

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment