PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Project Life {May 6-12}


 Hi Friends!

I had so much fun doing my Project Life spread from last week--I think it was because the week was jam-packed with activities, so I had no problem filling up the spaces.  I decided I'm going to do prom as its own 2-page spread so I don't have to try and cram it in an already busy week.  I'll be sure to show you the prom layout in another post.

 Last week was a big one, even without prom!  Maddie started Driver's Ed on Monday.  Holy cow!  I can't believe it!  It seems like Emily just finished Driver's ed!  Maddie is in the classroom part right now.  She'll get her temps in July, and then she can get out on the road.  As I mentioned in a previous post, Emily started her AP tests last week.  I was so excited to stick those "I heart math" pencils in her good luck bag.  She loved them.  : )  Last week also included Jack's last archery club meeting and Emily's final band concert.  Time is flying by!
 Of course, the other highlight of the week was Mother's Day.  Christy came up on Saturday to help Emily get ready for Prom (she is the best Auntie!!), and I loved getting to spend some alone time with her before she left Sunday morning.  We spent Mother's Day at Amy & Bob's house.  It's the second year in a row that we spent Mother's Day together--it's such a fun tradition!
After Emily and Raffi left for prom, Christy, Maddie, and I went to see Gatsby while Jack and his friends saw Ironman 3.  I completely enjoyed Gatsby-- it was grand and lovely.  Jack & his friends loved Ironman 3.  Did you see the awesome blueberry bush I got for Mother's Day?  It was a total surprise.  Blueberries are one of my all-time favorite foods.  I can't wait to be able to pick my own berries!

I love this project.

Thanks for looking!

XO,

Vicki

I'm linking up with Jessica over at The Mom Creative


4 comments:

  1. great job as always! love the pencils :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy week. We were just mapping out AP classes for my oldest son's high school year. I can't imagine having to take all those tests! Hope they went well for her. I so want to see that Gatsby movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages. I love the simple title card.

    ReplyDelete