PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 14, 2013

Five For Friday


1.  Sometimes I wish I could have one more baby just so I could do a gorgeous pregnant belly photo shoot.  Way back when I was pregnant everyone was still wearing tents. Tents with bows.  And no one was taking tons of belly shots.

2.  Who doesn't like to see pictures of Awesome People Reading?

3.  Want to look at more photos?  Check out this Celebrity Look-Likes post over on Cup of Jo.  Some of them are super similar!

4.  I want to blow this picture up poster-size and hang it in my house. I love it.

5.  A quote for Father's Day.  I am the luckiest girl in the world to have 2 fabulous dads (and an excellent husband who is a fabulous dad, as well).

Have a wonderful weekend, friends!  We will be doing a whole bunch of Emily-celebrating, followed by a full day of John-celebrating.

XO,

Vicki




No comments:

Post a Comment