PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 14, 2013

Sweet Seventeen


Seventeen years ago you made me a mom.
Every day you make me proud.
You are strong and confident.
You care about people.
You push yourself harder than anyone I've ever met.
You love a fresh organizer and colorful sticky notes.
You have amazing hair.
You give so much of yourself to so many people.
You've got big dreams for the future.
You are patient, unless you are being tickled.
You get lost in books.
You like hanging out with me.
I love hanging out with you.
I'm so glad you were born.
You make my life happy.

Happy 17th Birthday.

XO,

Mom



1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! She is so pretty and I love the photo background as well! Happy Birthday to your sweet seventeen!

    ReplyDelete