PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 9, 2013

Five for Friday


Hey There, Friends!

Woo-Hoo!!  It's Friday!  It's been quite a week.  Last night was the last practice with my summer team, and I am having a hard time believing it's over.  I had an amazing group of swimmers this summer.  They've definitely found a place in my heart.  A whole big bunch of them are on the girls high school team, so I will see them bright and early Tuesday morning, but I also have some that swim for other schools and a handful of boys that I won't be coaching.  Endings are hard for me.  Every year I think, "This group has been the best.  There will never be another group like them."  I definitely feel that way about this group.  I feel so blessed to get to work with so many amazing high school kids.  Ready for some links???  Here you go:

1.  Tom, Emily, Maddie and I are going to this amazing game.  I absolutely can't wait.  I am counting down the days until kickoff.

2.  George Saunders's graduation speech to the Class of 2013 at Syracuse University was amazing.  You can read it here.  It's definitely worth the read.  I sincerely hope when I look back on my life I don't have too many "failures of kindness."

3.Oh, my.  I can't even imagine swimming in this pool.  Heavenly.

4.  I loved my wedding.  Loved it.  But, if I could do it again, I would pick this color pallet.  This woman's colors, invites, table settings, and flowers are gorgeous.  So feminine!

5. I love this stamp.  I am going to use it on everything.  Want one for yourself?  Ann-Marie is giving one away.  Go check it out!

Have a fantastic, fabulous weekend!

XO,

Vicki





No comments:

Post a Comment