PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 20, 2013

Five for Friday

Hellloooo!

It's Friday--yahoo!  I'm so glad the weekend is here!  Tonight we're going to watch Emily march at the football game.  Is there anything that screams "Fall is HERE!" more than Friday night high school football games?!?

Here's a few things that caught my eye this week.  Enjoy!

1.  I love a good wreath, and I'm thrilled that it's finally time to switch over to the wreath I made last year.  Looking for a fall wreath idea of your own?  Here's a great post with  10 fantastic ideas.

2. I loved this post Glennon wrote about 9/11

3.  And this post one of my swimmers sent me.

4.  I kinda sorta love this banner.  I may have to throw a party just so I can hang a giant "Hooray" banner.  Maybe Emily's graduation party?!?

5. I really, really want to eat this.

I hope you all have a lovely early fall weekend!

XO,

Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment